LMG will work with you to meet the specific needs of your educational environment, and help to design a system that will assist in achieving your academic objectives.
Our integrated classrooms bring all of the latest technology and teaching aids together in an environment that is not only engaging for students, but also user friendly for instructors. These classrooms allow instructors to present material through intriguing visuals on a multi-media system that incorporates the use of PCs, laptops, tablets and digital media.
Components of an Integrated Classroom
Our integrated classroom systems normally consist of these components:
- Video Display: may consist of a ceiling mounted projector with a projection screen or perhaps a large wall mounted LCD/LED monitor
- Audio Reinforcement: ceiling or wall mounted speakers, depending on the specific application or type of classroom. The rooms can also be wired for assisted listening, if needed.
- Control System: This will usually consist of an LCD touch screen with a custom graphical user interface. The touch screens come in various sizes and can be wireless if needed. Tablets have also become a mainstream control interface.
- Control Source Code: customized for the particular type of room in which it is controlling. The control system can be programmed to not only control the AV system, but can also control lighting and HVAC components when required. These control systems also have the ability to allow an operator to monitor and record functions throughout the facility.
- Interactive and Collaboration Displays: multi-touch LCD and white board projection displays capable of not only displaying content locally but will allow sharing of content via internet. These displays allow single or multiple participants to interact with the content, creating a more hands-on learning environment.
LMG Systems Integration team has many years of experience in designing and integrating classroom technology. Please let our team work with you on your next educational facility.